Aerocool Integrator MX Series 500W 80 PLUS Silver Semi Modular
Integrator MX with Semi-Modular Cables
Aerocool�s Integrator MX series is the latest high-efficient Semi-Modular power supply. The most valuable and suitable PC energy component for gamers and system integrators and it features a 12cm thermal control silent fan which gives the user clean DC quality with low ripple noise and a number of connectors with cable mesh.
- Semi-modular cable management by user�s system configuration.
- Elegant Black PSU casing with Fully Black Mesh cables.
- Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.4.
- Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel 'Haswell' platform�s C6/C7 power saving mode.
- Up to 88%+ efficiency with official 80Plus 230V EU Silver certificate.
- Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
- 20 + 4 Pin and CPU 4 + 4 Pin cable length up to 550mm - easy reach to all components.
- Two PCIe 6 + 2 Pin connectors for mid-range graphic cards.
- Up to 7 SATA connectors supports multiple hard drives.
- Complete protections with OVP / UVP / OPP / SCP / SIP.
- Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
- ECO friendly with RoHS and Erp2014 directives.
- Warranty - Two years warranty.
- Please Note - This PSU was designed for Non-Industrial desktop systems according to Intel�s Desktop Platform Form Factors. Usage outside of these parameters, including cryptocurrency mining, might cause overheating, malfunction, or damage to your equipment and will void your warranty.
OVP / UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP / SIP
CE / FCC / TUV / CB
120mm Thermal Control Silent Fan
Up to 85%
80 PLUS Silver Certified
1 x 20+4 Pin Main Connector
1 x 4+4 Pin 12V Connector
7 x SATA Connectors (Modular)
4 x 4 Pin Molex Connectors (Modular)
2 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors (Modular)
1 x Floppy Drive Connector (Modular)
Dimensions ( W x H x D )
150 x 85 x 140mm
What's in the Box
Input Voltage: 230 VAC
Input Current: 4A
Input Frequency Range: 47-53Hz
PFC: Active PFC (>.99)
Power Good Signal: 100-500 ms
Hold Up Time: >17ms
MTBF: > 100,000 Hours
Noise: < 26 dBA