• 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3/ Pentium®/ Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® H61 (B3) Chipset
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600* DRAM, 16GB Max
- Supports Dual channel mode
*DDR3-1600 MHz is only supported with Intel® Ivy Bridge processors
• 1 PCI Express gen3 x16 slot, supports up to PCIe 3.0 x 16 speed
• 1 PCI Express gen2 x1 slot
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® H61 (B3) chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA1~4) by H61 (B3) PCH
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Parallel port connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
|MSI Reminds You... |
• VGA, DVI ports can only work with CPUs with GPUs core inside
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 22.6cm(L) x 17.3cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor