INSPIRE SERIES K9 ARGB MIDI TOWER GAMING CASE – BLACK
From the popular Inspire series comes a new entry into the series – The K9 ARGB Midi-Tower. With an aesthetically pleasing front panel design featuring an ARGB strip that also extends across the PSU shroud, the Inspire K9 Midi-Tower is great for those who prefer both a subtle front panel design alongside ARGB functionality.
THE FEATURES OF THE KOLINK INSPIRE K9 ARGB AT A GLANCE:
- Matte Black front panel with a multi-angled ARGB strip
- ARGB strip accenting the PSU shroud
- Pre-installed rear 120mm fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Option to sync to motherboard software provided as standard
- Tempered glass side panel for unobstructed view of the interior
- Designed for ATX/Micro-ATX-/Mini-ITX motherboards
- Support for radiators up to 240mm in the front & 120mm at the rear
- I/O Panel with 1x USB3.0 & 2x USB2.0, HD Audio & RGB button
- Graphics cards up to 300mm supported, CPU coolers up to 155mm, PSUs up to 180 mm
KOLINK INSPIRE K9: ARGB WITH A DIFFERENCE
The Kolink Inspire K9 features an angled front ARGB strip, which also extends across the PSU shroud, along with a rear 120mm ARGB fan, controlled by the I/O panel RGB button or via connection to your motherboards 3-Pin 5VDG connector using the applicable software. The front panel features a predominantly matte black finish, with ventilation on both sides. Users are also free to install up to a 240mm radiator in the front and a 120mm at the rear.
Aside from the pre-installed fans, users are also free to install three 120mm fans on the front panel, plus two 120mm fans in the roof. A full tempered glass side panel shows off your system build in style.
THE KOLINK INSPIRE K9: ROOM FOR HARDWARE
The interior comes entirely in black, with a PSU shroud that only adds to the sleek and unobtrusive look. Behind the shroud is where users will find space for a pair of 3.5″ HDDs, using a ‘drop and lock’ system to secure.
Alternatively, 2.5″ SSDs can be installed here, directly on top of the PSU shroud or next to the motherboard. Underneath the case is a removable dust filter suitable for an ATX PSU up to 180mm.
Graphics cards can be up to 30cm long and CPU coolers up to 15.5cm tall. Additionally, the I/O panel located at the front possesses two USB2.0 ports as well as a USB3.0 Type-A port.
- Dimensions: 200 x 426 x 362mm (W x H x D)
- Box Dimensions: 236 x 475 x 435mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel, tempered glass, plastic
- Weight: approx. 4kg
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
3x 120mm (Front)
2x 120mm (Roof)
1x 120mm (Rear)
1x 120mm (Rear) ARGB
1x 240mm (Front)
1x 120mm (Rear)
- Filter: Bottom
- Drive bays:
2x 3.5/2.5″ (internal)
2x 2.5″ (internal)
- PSU: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
2x USB2.0 (internal connection)
1x USB3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x Audio In/Out
- RGB/Reset Switch
- Max GPU length: 300mm
- Max CPU cooler height: 155mm
- Max PSU length: 180mm