In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
The Game Max Razor is compatible with the following hubs:
– Spectrum ARGB Hub
– Game Max ARGB Fan Hub
The Game Max Razor is compatible with the following cases:
– Game Max Crusader Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– Game Max Knight Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– Game Max Shadow Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– Game Max Phantom Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– Game Max Kamikaze Pro ARGB Gaming Case
– Game Max Kage ARGB Gaming Case
– Game Max Saber ARGB Gaming Case
– Game Max Fortress Full-Tower Gaming Case
– Game Max Fortress Air Full-Tower Gaming Case
– Game Max View ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– Game Max Gravity ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
The Razor is made using a special designed blade and are dual sided with slim ring LEDs bring a different look to your PC build.
Addressable RGB Colour
Using the 3pin mobo sync adapter to support and sync the lighting with AURA sync (ASUS/Asrock), Mystic Light (MSI) & RGB Fusion Ready (Gigabyte – Adapter cable not included).
The Razor comes with a 3pin AURA connector and is powered by a 3pin power connector or Molex, as well as being able to connect to a compatible motherboard you can connect to a compatible hub to give you manual control.
Four rubber pads provide the Razor with extra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep the overall noise down to a minimum.
Complete PWM Control
With the Razor fan you have complete PWM control and you are able to easily control your fan speed from 500 to 1200RPM.
120 x 120 x 25mm
Fan Frame Colour
Fan Blade Colour
1200RPM +- 10%
Max Air Flow
Max Static Air Pressure
2.01mm – H2O
Max Noise Level
3-pin (Addressable) AURA Connector
3-pin (Addressable) AURA (Male) Link Connector
3-Pin Power Connector
Max Rated Current
Rated Input Power
What’s In The Box
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
120 x 120 x 25mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
122 x 166 x 30mm